What a nice pathologist I saw today! She performed the biopsy of the nodule on my thyroid.
She was thorough. She answered all my questions. She explained the procedure in detail. She was as gentle as she could be....though that last sample did hurt. She was even able to make a preliminary assessment that the nodule is not cancerous. She is 95% certain of that. She'll ship off the slides that they made of my cells to be examined more closely and I'll get the final report next week.
Unfortunately, she nicked a blood vessel and left me with a very bruised and swollen neck. She apologized profusely. When I asked if a scarf would cover it up, she said it would, but I should probably use a purple one......
Ice every 2 hours for a few days and eventually the 'strangled' look will go away. Nice. Just in time for Mother's Day.
******
Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck
write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.
Proverbs 3:3-4
2 comments:
...or you could just continue to wear a turtle neck.
We are praying. The LORD quickened to us your need from dreams that by both my wife and I have had. We are praying for you.
Post a Comment