Saturday, January 30, 2010

Flu Bug--GO AWAY!!!

This is certainly a very resilient flu bug we have captured in our home. After nearly four days of quarantining ourselves, the very elusive critter struck again. I was awakened early Thursday morning by a guttural sound that can make any mom jump straight out of bed from the deepest of sleep.

Poor little Brenner! Besides the flu, he didn't know what hit him.......me! As I jumped out of bed, I landed on him! Scooping him up quickly, I plodded to the bathroom.

Then, this morning, the last of our boys succumbed to the microscopic beast. His has been the most mild case. I am truly thankful for that.

Please say this is the end!

*********
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.
This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

Proverbs 3:5-8

No comments: