Monday, October 6, 2008

Letting the Wind Out

Thank you, friends, for your prayers today. That balloon was knocked clear out of the sky! I got a call around 4:30 from my oncologist's nurse. My bone scan was normal!!! Not only am I excited for the good news, I'm also grateful for the speediness in getting the results.

Hear my prayer, O Lord;
Let my cry for help come to you.
Do not hide your face from me
when I am in distress.
Turn your ear to me;
when I call, answer me quickly.
(Psalm 102:1-2)

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
(Psalm 100)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hoorah!
-Melissa

Anonymous said...

I was praying for you today, Michelle, & am so happy to rejoice w/ you at this news!

Anonymous said...

TODAY--THAT SPECIAL BLOCK OF TIME HOLDING THE KEY THAT LOCKS OUT YESTERDAY'S NIGHTMARES AND UNLOCKS TOMORROW'S DREAMS. (SWINDOLL)
GOD IS SO VERY GOOD AND ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU. YOU ARE SO VERY LOVED. MOM AND DAD