- Just before we left for vacation I was blessed by some fellow homeschooling moms. They'd had a fun evening of cooking together, making all sorts of freezer meals. They blessed my family with several of those meals. One of them is what I'm cooking tonight....Meatball sub sandwiches! Yummy!!!
- Entering the world as a woman with a bald head takes courage. Right now, my courage is limited. It's boundaries include my home and Tennessee. Last week while on vacation I opted to go bald during many of our outings. It's just impossible to wear a wig all day long. I may share more on that adventure at a later date. Funny how I can spend hours at a time out in the unknown world with my head exposed, but I can't find the strength to walk to my mailbox in the same way.
Well, the sub-sandwiches are done! And they smell good! The boys are flocking around for a bite.
1 comment:
We had meatballs tonight, too. There weren't enough! Yum.
Post a Comment